Complaints Procedure Summary
We are driven by our commitment to providing high levels of customer service to all our customers. However, there are times when unforeseeable circumstances may leave you feeling like we, as a company, have fallen short of our standards. This may be due to human error or third-party issues which at the time may have been beyond our control. When these situations present themselves, it is important to us that we learn and improve, making customer feedback an important part of this process.
We are also one of the first sauna companies to lay out our full pricing online for our high end and commercial units. Many other companies in this sector will first gauge how much your budget is and how much you are worth and then charge appropriately. We use fair pricing and do not give special rates to different customers so that everybody gets a fair deal and a great price. This also proves that we do not use pushy sales teams.
What you can do to help
Please provide us with as much information as you can to help us investigate your complaint:
- Explain what the problem is and how it has affected you
- Tell us what you would like to happen
- Provide us with all relevant information, including dates and times of when issues have occurred
- Provide any images that may help us deal with your complaint
- Provide reference numbers including order numbers, and names where appropriate
Whilst our helpful team members are available to take your call to discuss your issues, we do request that your complaint is raised in writing; preferably via email [email protected]
This will enable us to deal with your complaint efficiently and will create a written record helping us to gain a full picture of the issue at hand, so that your details can be passed on to the team members most suited to deal with your complaint.
We aim to
- Provide an initial response to your complaint within 2 working days
- Provide you with a response from the person best placed to deal with your issue and answer any further questions
- Remain clear and concise when responding
- Where possible, resolve your issue at first point of contact
If in the first instance we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction we will inform you what will happen next, who you will be dealing with, and what the possible outcome may be. We aim to keep you fully informed throughout the whole process.
Investigating & Resolving
If your complaint requires further investigation, it will be treated as a management level complaint. We will confirm that your complaint has been escalated and provide a full response to you with the outcome within 5 working days.
If you are still not satisfied
At this stage we feel as a company we have acted fairly to resolve your issue or complaint however you may disagree. If this is the case and you are not happy with our resolution you may wish to seek advice.
We would suggest the following organisations may be able to assist you further:
Ombudsman Services https://www.ombudsman-services.org/how-it-works/your-rights