Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Transform your home today with the help of a Harvia pre-cut sauna room. These sauna rooms should give you all of the opportunity that you need to change-up your home and make it look better than ever. Designed in that classic red cedar style that is so common, too, you can make sure that you are left with a pre-cut sauna that fits exactly the shape that you have for it at home.
Change up your property today with the help of a Harvia pre-cut sauna room that is going to give you the structural standard that you need for a modern sauna. This will vastly change and improve how you go about building your sauna, giving you the simplest possible solution to what is often a complex and confusing problem.
Instead of stressing over what kind of shape to go for, use a pre-cut sauna room instead.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K12.5G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 52.7 / 34.1 Amp
- Power: 12.5 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 494-742 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||9|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.