Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
If you would like to give your home the help that it needs to feel even more welcoming, then investing in a new and improved Harvia pre-cut sauna room is a wise idea. These sauna rooms give you the structure that you need to ensure you get a sauna that is 100% right for you in terms of size and shape. With an investment in a sauna like this, you are making a wise choice whilst ensuring that you always have access to the kind of shape and size of sauna room that you need.
Take a look today, and you can get all of the help that you need to give yourself a pre-cut sauna room that is easily filled and populated. If the main problem you have is making sure you have the right structure for the sauna, then a Harvia pre-cut sauna room works perfectly.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K15G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 61.7 / 40 Amp
- Power: 15 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 600-989 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||3|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.