Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
For most people looking to install a sauna at their home, the most common issue is the sizing. With the help of this 120 x 120 x 84 Harvia pre-cut sauna room, you are getting the perfect size of home sauna to install.
This easily used home sauna fitting is just what you are in need of when you want something structurally sound and safe. Take a look today, and you should have no reason to worry with regards to the sauna room that you have fitted. These are built to give you a very specific size and shape, ensuring that the end project works perfectly with the sizing specifications that you have provided.
Take a look today, then, and you can soon see why so many people are investing in home sauna systems like this. Easily installed and built to a suitable size, these make a home sauna installation a much simpler experience.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K15G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 61.7 / 40 Amp
- Power: 15 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 600-989 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||12|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.