In stock - We have quantities of this item in our warehouse.The item is currently on order from the manufacturer. This is due to arrive into our warehouse in 4 weeks' time.
Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Delivery: Delivery expected between 5-10 days
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- KIP-30-B1 Heater With Built In Controls
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V
- Phase 1
- Amperage: 12.5 Amp
- Power: 3 kW
- Wire size: 12
- Integrated into the side of the heater control panel
- Timer for 60-minute running time
- Exclusive 1-8 hr. programmable time clock allows Sauna to be preset up to 8 hrs. in advance of heating
- 130 max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||1|
|Number of benches||2|
We are so confident in the quality of our products and that you will be satisfied, so if you are not happy with any aspect of your sauna when it is arrives, you can send it back for a full refund.
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.