Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Are you someone who is really interested in taking things to the next level in terms of home comfort and care? Then you should look at getting a Harvia pre-cut sauna room. These high-end solutions make the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for a pre-cut sauna room that can simply be installed in the space that you have.
The smart spacing system used here will make sure that this sauna room has all of the features that one would have hoped for and expected. It’s got the room, the space, and the facilities installed to ensure that you can have the most wonderful sauna experience. Come along and see what you can get with a Harvia pre-cut sauna room, and see for yourself why so many people today are investing in these pre-cut rooms.
For a stress-free installation, this ensures you can get everything dealt with in good time.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- KIP-60-B1 Heater With Built In Controls
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V
- Phase 1
- Amperage: 25 Amp
- Power: 6 kW
- Wire size: 10
- Equipped with timer
- Built-in control panel
- Thermostat and timer can be relocated
- Wall mounted unit
- Large stone space
- Outer casing temperature is left unaffected
- Desired sauna temperature is set by turning the knob
- Thermostat on lower part of heater
- Thermostat and timer are located on right or left side of the heater, as the requirement
- 170-300 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||4|
|Number of benches||3|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.