Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Are you considering making some crucial changes at home with regards to what kind of sauna equipment you use? Then you should take a look at getting a Harvia pre-cut sauna room.
These new and improved sauna stations make an obvious choice for most people who are looking to make informative changes at home. Offering more than enough space for you to move around and to get comfortable, you should have no problem at all in engaging with life at home using these sauna rooms.
They are designed to give you every opportunity that you need to enjoy a sauna experience like never before. Easily installed and set up to your own liking, too, these red cedar finish sauna rooms can give you the ample size, spacing, and opportunity to move around with an absolute minimum of fuss.
Why not make a wise investment in your home sauna today?
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K10G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 41.7 / 27.3 Amp
- Power: 10 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 388-600 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||7|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.