Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Need a hand in planning out the perfect home sauna? Then you should take a look at our growing Harvia pre-cut sauna room assembly plans. These are pre-cut rooms that fit in a very particular size, removing the need for you to worry about a thing. From the 84 x 120 x 84 size to the red cedar finish, this is a very classic looking spa that should give you the help that you need to really enjoy relaxation at home.
Relaxing can be tough, but it’s made even harder if you don’t have the right tools at home to make it possible. That’s why we recommend you should take a look at our Harvia pre-cut sauna room solutions. This will give you everything that you need to ensure that you have a property that is 100% comfortable to live within waiting for you to enjoy, built exactly as you ned in terms of amenities and features.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K10G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 41.7 / 27.3 Amp
- Power: 10 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 388-600 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||8|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.