Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
With a Harvia pre-cut sauna room, you are making a smart investment. You are buying into a sauna product that is going to give you all of the comfort that you need to enjoy a relaxing, satisfying home spa experience. Designed in a way that ensures you always have the space that you need to move around, this can give you all of the satisfaction that you desire.
Come take a look today, and you will soon see why using a Harvia pre-cut sauna room might be one of the smartest ideas that you have ever considered. With the help of such a sauna room, you would be able to find a way to personally relax and recover from a long, stressful day. Add in the fact that it comes with a 5-year warranty, too, and this is a no-brainer for at-home sauna satisfaction!
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- KIP-80-B1 Heater With Built In Controls
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V
- Phase 1
- Amperage: 33.3 Amp
- Power: 8 kW
- Wire size: 8
- Equipped with timer
- Built-in control panel
- Thermostat and timer can be relocated
- Wall mounted unit
- Large stone space
- 1-8 hour delay feature
- Thermostat and timer are located on front, right or left side of the heater, as the requirement
- 250-425 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||7|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.