Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
When you factor in any kind of sauna, one thing that might put you off a home build is the size. However, with a Harvia pre-cut sauna room you can easily have the dimensions laid out in front of you. This lets you know exactly what kind of size of sauna room you would be able to fit in at home, making it much simpler for you to realistically fit in a sauna room.
With our Harvia pre-cut sauna room selections, too, you can easily make a wise choice based on the sizing that you need. This 96 x 108 x 84 red cedar sauna room has all of the space and structural style that a modern sauna would need.
Install one today, and you should have the kind of high quality fitting that you would have expected when you first conceptualised the idea of having a home sauna installed.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K10G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 41.7 / 27.3 Amp
- Power: 10 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 388-600 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||8|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.