Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Are you considering installing a sauna at home? Then you will want to know exactly what size of sauna room you can get. Thankfully, our Harvia pre-cut sauna rooms will make sure that you are never waiting around too long to get the information that you need. Pre-cut sauna rooms are a useful addition to any home, giving you a home sauna that is perfectly sized for the activity in mind.
You can then fit and fill out the entire sauna with the items that you feel are most suitable for your own personal needs. Whatever you choose, though, you will be making a wise and intelligent choice.
Come and take a look at our Harvia pre-cut sauna room, and you can find it much easier to make a choice on what kind of sauna you need in terms of both the sizing and its features.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- K10G Heater With CG170 Griffin Control
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V 1 Phase or 208V 3 Phase
- Phase 1 / 3
- Amperage: 41.7 / 27.3 Amp
- Power: 10 kW
- 132 lbs stone capacity
- 388-600 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Number of Seats||8|
|Number of benches||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.