Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.<br>
Warranty: 5 Years
When it comes to changing your home around, one of the most effective places to start with is a sauna room. Sauna rooms add so much to our homes, not least in improving their long-term value and usability. However, one of the main reasons to think about investing in a sauna room is that you can buy a Harvia pre-cut sauna room today.
These pre-cut rooms come in a very particular sizing, making it easy for you to choose the right kind of sauna without any uncertainty at all. Come along, view one of these pre-cut sauna rooms, and you’ll soon see why these make the stress-free installation and fitting that you dreamed of a reality.
Nobody wants to spend time building a sauna and losing valuable hours. You can now make sure that the construction time and costs are majorly reduced with one of our excellent Harvia pre-cut sauna rooms.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- KIP-60-B1 Heater With Built In Controls
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V
- Phase 1
- Amperage: 25 Amp
- Power: 6 kW
- Wire size: 10
- Equipped with timer
- Built-in control panel
- Thermostat and timer can be relocated
- Wall mounted unit
- Large stone space
- Outer casing temperature is left unaffected
- Desired sauna temperature is set by turning the knob
- Thermostat on lower part of heater
- Thermostat and timer are located on right or left side of the heater, as the requirement
- 170-300 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Heater Power (kW)||2kW|
|Number of Seats||4|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.