Precut interior sauna packages are standard in western red cedar for horizontal installation.
Warranty: 5 Years
Are you on the lookout for a pre-cut sauna room? Then you are in the right place. At Harvia, we have access to a wide range of pre-cut sauna room solutions, including Harvia pre-cut sauna rooms. These are the ideal choice for anyone who would like to start ensuring they have a sauna that is built with modern thinking in mind, and that is perfectly cut into the kind of shape that you need for a proper home sauna experience.
Relaxing at home really does not have to be a challenge; with a Harvia pre-cut sauna room, you can get all of the help and assistance that you need. This offers a deeply satisfying solution for you if you want to enjoy relaxing, resting after a long day at work, or simply having somewhere to help you keep your personal health in fine fettle.
FPC PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 1" x 4" Western Red Cedar Wall & Ceiling Boards
- Assembled 2" x 2" or 2"x 4" Benches
- Prehung 2' 0" Fir Door With Clear Glass
- KIP-80-B1 Heater With Built In Controls
- 0301K Wood Thermometer
- 102N Bucket With Liner
- 106/40 Dipper
- 079 Headrest
- P5511 Wall Light
- SD12 Superdek
- Heater Fence
- Voltage: 240V
- Phase 1
- Amperage: 33.3 Amp
- Power: 8 kW
- Wire size: 8
- Equipped with timer
- Built-in control panel
- Thermostat and timer can be relocated
- Wall mounted unit
- Large stone space
- 1-8 hour delay feature
- Thermostat and timer are located on front, right or left side of the heater, as the requirement
- 250-425 min - max. cu.ft. sauna room
- HEATERS HAVE 5 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY when installed according to Finlandia specifications and wiring information
*The floorplan sizes signify interior stud to stud measurements and bench widths. Any of these layouts may be modified to fit your needs. All rooms are made per order.
|Heater Power (kW)||4.5kW|
|Number of Seats||5|
Preparation for FPC Sauna Package:
- Frame room to desired size using wood or metal studs. Our T&G boards are nailed directly to the wood frame. Metal studs require drywall and 1x2 (3/4" thick) wood nailing strips.
- Lower ceiling to 7 0" from finished floor.
- Frame door rough opening to 26" x 82" for standard 2' 0" door.
- Frame in an upper and a lower vent box with rough opening of 4" x 10".
- Install rough electrical for Sauna heater, wall light, and wall control (if applicable). Single gang rough in for wall light should be 78" from the floor or 6” below the ceiling.
- Insulate all walls and ceiling with R-13 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Install waterproof floor of tile, vinyl, or cement. A drain in the Sauna is optional for residential but is recommended for commercial use. FPC Package does not include a solid surfaced floor.
- Finish the exterior Sauna walls with drywall or some type of paneling. Finlandia does not provide exterior paneling for FPC packages unless it is requested.