Double tier with return, 3 bench Pre-Cut Sauna Kits from Scandia allow you to creat your perfect home sauna.
Warranty: 1 Year
Are you thinking of making a change to your sauna at home? Then you might wish to come and take a look at our Scandia 3-bench pre-cut sauna kit. This is the ideal starting place for anyone who wants to make sure their sauna is equipped with the best possible benches.
Designed for long-term usage and enjoyment, this kind of sauna experience will ensure that you can enjoy the utmost satisfaction and comfort day-in, day-out. It’s also one of the most useful ways for you to ensure that you can change things up at home without having to rip-out the entire sauna.
Sometimes, a new bench kit is all that you need to help modernise the place and make it feel that bit more satisfying. It’s a hard thing to get right, of course, but with the help of Scandia bench kits a challenging decision is about to become much simpler.
Tongue and groove wall boards are supplied in full length and bench tops come already assembled. Our stainless steel Scandia-Ultra sauna heater and controls are included with you sauna kit and it is properly sized to your room from factory. Scandia doors are made of solid 2x6 double tongue, double groove cedar with tempered and insulated glass window.
Components of a Scandia Sauna Kit:
- Selected boards of “Grade A and better” Tongue & Groove cedar,
- 5/8” thick, kiln-dried, “V” joint, for interior walls and ceiling.
- Aluminum vapor barrier and Interior ceiling trim.
- Full upper and lower benches made of Grade A clear cedar (screws are fastened from the bottom)
- Removable rubber flooring for traffic area. Optional cedar duckboard is available as an upgrade. Please call for pricing.
- Standard insulated sauna door with 13” x44” window, door stop, jamb, casing, hinges and wooden handles.
- 100% stainless steel electric sauna heater with solid pan design with remote controls. Upgrade to gas fired heater is available.
- Heater guardrail. Wall mount or corner mount.
- Accessories kit: wooden bucket, ladle, sauna light and thermometer/hygrometer set.
- Full installation instructions and free technical support is available.
Please select your size from the drop down menu above.
* Commercial and Custom doors are also available. Please contact a representative for pricing and options.
Power requirements for up to 7.5 KW are 240 or 208 volts (1 Phase).
Power requirements from 9.0 KW to 18 KW are 240 or 208 volts (1 and 3 Phase).
**208V is supplied by default. If you need 240V please state this during the order process.**
|Number of benches||3|
These saunas are ideal for persons confident in DIY, alternatively a carpenter would be able to construct this sauna for you.
It is recommended that a qualified electrician installs the sauna heater.